Virtual Railfan Tour - Thurso and Nation Valley Railway Videos

 I had terminated my Virtual Railfan Blogs because is looked as if we were coming out of the covid lockdowns and because I was running out of material. But here we are at Christmas 2021 with the threat of another wave of the virus so I will see what I can find.

I was heavily involved in the latter years if the Thurso and Nation Valley Railway, a logging line which ran into the Quebec woods about an hour east of Ottawa. It closed in 1986.

Nik Delja recently forwarded to me some interesting videos of the line after it had been discovered by railfans in the 1965-1986 period. Here they are:

https://churcher.crcml.org/thurso/tnvrvideo.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Railfan Tour of Switzerland - Wednesday - Zurich Hauptbahnhof Part One

Thursday 21 September - Wrap Up

Saturday 2 September - The Gotthard and more